Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Metal Fabricator
    Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:16 am

Just wanted to say hi. My name is Aaron, and I live in Iowa. I have been a welder all my life. Have been a Millwright, worked at Fruehauf, John Deere [ until I hurt my back] currently retired. Have several welders, stick, mig, and tig, along with torches. I'm currently thinking about updating my tig unit to a Everlast 325. My Miller Dialarc HF-P is just getting to be a pain to get out and set up to weld with, A great welder, Just cumbersome to move. What do you guys/gals that have the Everlast 325 think of the welder?
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

Aaron,
First off welcome to the forum.

I have the Dialarc also and I bought my son the 250EX and we like it a lot. I can't speak to the 325 but I will agree that the Dialarc is a pain to move and it loves the electric compared to the Everlast. I haven't seen many reviews on the 325, but I haven't anything bad said about it either.

We have a worldwide membership and these welders go by different names in different parts of the globe so someone may chime in with a different badge on the same welder. Sometimes it takes a little while so be patient.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len

Hi Aaron
Welcome to the forums, if you post your question in the TIG forum it will receive more exposure and a better chance of an answer.
Richard
Website
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Aaron.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200