Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
MotoEngineering
    Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:25 pm

Hello MotoEngineering here a new member and a big fan of Jody, I've been welding over twenty years mostly TIG, I do a lot of Aluminium Welding but as I do alot of parts for motorbikes, I do Titanium and Magnesium as well. I have my own small Engineering Shop in Dublin where I have a Lathe, Milling Machine, Sandblaster, Hydraulic Press and bending rollers for sheet and tubing. I have a Giant 200amp AC/DC TIG with pulse and AC balance and a 200amp German Stalwerk DC TIG, ARC and 50amp Plasma cutter. I also have a Thermal Arc 211 MIG, TIG, ARC Welder.
I look forward to sharing information on this forum I am a Qualified Fitter/Turner (Machinist). Welder ASME 9 and also A qualified motorcycle mechanic with 20 years racing experience. I hope people will find this combination of skills useful in asking questions about specific repairs. I look forward improving my knowledge from you guys out there thanks in advance.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

MotoE,
You'll find plenty of fans here of all the things you've mentioned. Lots of motorcycle enthusiast here as well as a few that race, on and off road. We have quite a few machinist also. Some of us may own a lathe or mill for personal use but are in no way considered machinist. Mostly we enjoy building things and helping others learn to do the same. We'll pick your brain for engineering (imagineer as TamJeff would say) tips from time to time.

We're a friendly group for the most part without much of an ego problem. We get way off topic a lot and sometimes we sling a little mud at each other, but it always ends up good.

Welcome to the forum.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len