General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Where can I buy these? 45 degree, caps, flanges and etc.
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737

You haven't listed your location in your profile, still there should be some "local suppliers" if you're in a large metropolitan area, even if there isn't (or your not) there are plenty of suppliers, HERE is one I found, there are more.

For the customers I had at the last shop I worked, it was 95% 316L pipe and fittings, I had several suppliers within 100 miles that I bought from, and sometimes out of state for other alloys.
Richard
Website
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Thanks Richard. I'm in Colorado, ready to leave (to many people). I'm amazed of how difficult it is to find this stuff. I just want to replace what I have.

I'm building a small stair rail for an elderly neighbor for his front porch. I'm not charging for my time, just for the materials. I did find some used fittings, and I found some used powered coated galvanized pipe. So far have 18 dollars in materials!! He won't believe the price. I'm waiting for my cert-a -flat positioner to finish it.
Mark
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737

Some suppliers may want a minimum buy, if you just need a few try McMaster Carr, MSC or maybe even Amazon
Richard
Website
    Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:37 pm

tungstendipper wrote:Where can I buy these? 45 degree, caps, flanges and etc.
I have a local suppler how stock the parts
If live a large city check larger plumbing supplier.
Some time a gas supplier or steel supplier may know how stocks the parts you looking for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk