General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:43 pm

Ok, just read every reply and the information provided helped my understanding.

I remember when Mr. Tig was active YouTube. Viewed him as an authority because he was so arrogant and sure of himself. I was watching him long before owning a welding machine and did not have a point of reference in experience to judge his actual skills. Although that level of arrogance is a clear warning signal. Actually feel bad for him because he really was trying to help people. Bob Moffat is fantastic and just when you thought things could not get better, Red Beard takes over and appears to be on the path to greatness [emoji106][emoji106]

To be honest, I’m surprised that Jody does not participate more in forum. At the same time it is easy to see that, if he did reply to everyone on the forum, he would have no time to live.

Here is a good line I heard some politician say “ No matter how flat the pancake, there are still two sides”

Regardless of all the chaos, these forums and YouTube are a goldmine of information and it’s an honor to be a force of goodness with the rest of you. Looking forward to posting more goofy little projects in the future. Hopefully giving back to the rest of you what I have gotten over the years.

Kirk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Learning is the best part of life and the most painful
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

What I learned several years ago working on huge water treatment project

If you have
Grinders, welders, crescent wrenches and pennies.
All is good.

but I suppose things have changed in time.
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

To be honest, I’m surprised that Jody does not participate more in forum
It really doesn't surprise me. It doesn't put food on his table the way his welding videos do.
Multimatic 255
tweake
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

Radishfever wrote:
To be honest, I’m surprised that Jody does not participate more in forum. At the same time it is easy to see that, if he did reply to everyone on the forum, he would have no time to live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats the problem. some of the guys that are really good with participation are also full time utubers. they often don't do anything else and have full time camera crew etc.
tweak it until it breaks