General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:43 pm

I live in an area of the country where steel prices are extremely high. I am already invested in filtering and Certi Flat tables.
I want to continue in the system and expand into the Fab Horses.

Before I buy them I was hoping to hear from any owners or users. Do you like them? Any pit falls that are not obvious?

This is a huge help for my wife and I.

I know that some of you have never experienced working with fixtures on a table. It is a life changing experience. I'm aware that there are other styles of horse. I'm aware that there are guys who make steel saw horses in their sleep. I have a note book full of projects that need to be done and if I don't have to build a pair of precision drilled saw horses it makes my life easier.

I apologies that are steel prices are so high and that the thought of buying this horse will ruin some peoples day.

Please don't slam my post with, how could I spend so much money on a horse. That doesn't solve anything. Especially when the horse is going to cost $200 whether I buy it from Certi Flat or not. Because if I build my own horse the materials are going to cost more than the precut kit. It's a catch 22

My wife was an administrator on Marthas vineyard for 17 years. You should see the material prices there.
Learning is the best part of life and the most painful
    Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:43 pm

All is good. I just decided to buy them. When I place my order for the horses I will buy another welding table at the same time.

Ended up getting another General tool box yesterday from Harbor Freight. Got the green 22" x 26" with the casters. Going to place this next to the drill press and store drill bits and fixtures in it. Was not planning on doing this so quickly but someone handed me a 10% of anything coupon. From what it seems the tool boxes are not on sale frequently.

Just figured that life is short to be worrying about buying something sight unseen. I love the tables so the horses are going to be fine. When I bought my first Certi Flat pro table, during the unpacking, my impressions were really good. Then I opened the leg kit and realized just how incredible the tables are. It's the details, like the high quality casters that come shipped with the leg kit. Yeah, you expect ok casters but Certi Flat sends amazingly high quality casters. Never been more impressed by a purchase. The owner of the company is very friendly and replied back to my email questions.
Learning is the best part of life and the most painful