General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
drizler1
    Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:37 pm

I only use mine once in a great while when something gets stuck on there but otherwise never, why bother, never lost one yet. My only gripe was it took so many years for me to figure out that Twist on Twist Off with a beloved hand is plenty[emoji85].
I can’t help noticing that the new uber high end ones cost an arm and a leg and for what? A screw on center[emoji1304].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Spartan
    Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:59 pm

drizler1 wrote:I only use mine once in a great while when something gets stuck on there but otherwise never, why bother, never lost one yet. My only gripe was it took so many years for me to figure out that Twist on Twist Off with a beloved hand is plenty[emoji85].
I can’t help noticing that the new uber high end ones cost an arm and a leg and for what? A screw on center[emoji1304].

Almost like a riddle. I'm trying to guess what a "W" is based on your description. Not coming up with much...
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Spartan wrote:
drizler1 wrote:I only use mine once in a great while when something gets stuck on there but otherwise never, why bother, never lost one yet. My only gripe was it took so many years for me to figure out that Twist on Twist Off with a beloved hand is plenty[emoji85].

Almost like a riddle. I'm trying to guess what a "W" is based on your description. Not coming up with much...

Especially when he could have fit in two additional characters into the title
mcostello
    Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:21 am

Must be a waffle, :)
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

mcostello wrote:Must be a waffle, :)
Yea I hate it when my waffles get all crazy like that, it's tough to get them back in line :lol:
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

What is a wrench Alex....I'll take obscure welding questions for $1000 please.
Multimatic 255
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

I bet he is talking about an angle grinder wrench.
Multimatic 255
drizler1
    Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:37 pm

Ha ha blame I spell or whatever they use . You never know what’s going to be there sometimes........FYI the answer is WRENCH not to be confused with bench or stench or whatever this thing spits out