General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:27 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:I don't think we're going to have any issues. I'm just being cautious. I can't imagine the AWS begrudging the forum Jody created sharing his recognition. Especially since this is an extention of his "weldor training" concept they recognized him for, and clearly not a commercial site by any definition. I just want to see it in writing, to cover our arses.

Steve S

I ain't no lawyer but I think as long as you mention your 'source', you're Ok. :?
noddybrian
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Better call Saul ? !!!!
jwright650
    Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:27 pm

DennisZ wrote:
Otto Nobedder wrote:I don't think we're going to have any issues. I'm just being cautious. I can't imagine the AWS begrudging the forum Jody created sharing his recognition. Especially since this is an extention of his "weldor training" concept they recognized him for, and clearly not a commercial site by any definition. I just want to see it in writing, to cover our arses.

Steve S

I ain't no lawyer but I think as long as you mention your 'source', you're Ok. :?
Added reference at the top in bold red font...hopefully that will cover the "source"
John Wright
AWS Certified Welding Inspector
NDT Level II UT, VT, MT and PT
NACE CIP Level I Coating Inspector
Artie F. Emm
    Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:53 am

jwright650 wrote:Added reference at the top in bold red font...hopefully that will cover the "source"
Plus, the "Welding Journal" name appears in the images along the lower margin.
Dave
aka "RTFM"
    Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Congrats Jody,
Since my brain surgery late last year I have gotten back into welding and your video's have really helped me. It's obvious that you enjoy making these video's and it helps me and I'm sure many others to get out there and keep practicing. Ticks me off that you make it look so easy!! LOL Keep up the good work :)

Pete
Pete

Esab SVI 300, Mig 4HD wire feeder, 30A spool gun, Miller Passport, Dynasty 300 DX, Coolmate 4, Spectrum 2050, C&K Cold Wire feeder WF-3, Black Gold Tungsten Sharperner, Prime Weld 225
    Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:53 am

Congradulations Jody!!!! Way to go man!!!
"I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday."

Hello everybody! Jody here... I really appreciate all the kind words.
Dont really know what to say except ...Thanks!

Jody
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

jody
we need to thank you not the reverse!
craig
congrats
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
Bill Beauregard
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

William Jody Collier, I was tickled to learn your parents named you after me. William is a proud name.
spkrman15
    Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Congratulations Jody.

Well deserved

Rob :)
grafted
    Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:27 pm

Congratulations Jody,

We all appreciate you effort to pass on the great knowledge you have, you have been a great help to many.

Tom
08JKdrvr
    Tue May 05, 2015 9:39 pm

Congratulations Jody! Well deserved recognition and award.
    Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:37 pm

I was introduce to the website and the tig finger while in school and have been watching the videos since always something new and a great way to review since welding isn't always the same every time. Thanx and congrats
Spark it up!
Cut it up!
Weld it up!

I was reading a post on Miller's forum, a couple of people mentioned Jody in the thread, I wrote in a reply who is Jody, I don't see anyone posting in this thread by that name...so I'm now a member here.

Congrats Jody
Richard
Website
    Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 am

LtBadd wrote:I was reading a post on Miller's forum, a couple of people mentioned Jody in the thread, I wrote in a reply who is Jody, I don't see anyone posting in this thread by that name...so I'm now a member here.

Congrats Jody
Yep, Jody's da man!
EWM Phonenix 355 Pulse MIG set mainly for Aluminum, CIGWeld 300Amp AC/DC TIG, TRANSMIG S3C 300 Amp MIG, etc, etc
lwhaples
    Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:22 pm

Found this Forum after buying a tig welder.Joined and am still amazed at the amount of info that is given and how easy it is to understand.Congrats Jody! Really enjoy your video's.
Wobulate
    Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 am

Congratulations Jody,

I found you when I was researching to purchase a new TIG welder. I soon became the proud owner of a few TIG Fingers.
Someday it would be great to meet you face-to-face and talk welding for a few hours.

Thanks for all that you do, the welding world is truly a better place because of what you do!!! :D

Wob
(Bruce)
WOB
Lincoln,Precision TIG225
Miller,Millermatic 251
Miller,Spoolmatic 30A
Miller,Millermatic 130XP
Miller,Spectrum 625
Miller,Thunderbolt 225AC
KMG,Belt Grinder/2x72
Ingersoll Rand,Compressor/5HP
MSC/Vectrax,Band Saw Horizontal-Vertical/7x12