General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
kermdawg
    Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 pm

That triangle engineering place is suppose to sell pre beveled coupons, but I sent them 2 emails and never got a response. Lemme know if you find a place that sells small quanitities.
Signature? Who needs a F***ing signature?
delraydella
    Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

what size do you need? what kind of bevel?
WeldingSyncrowave 250,Millermatic 252,30a Spoolgun Cutting12" Hi-speed Cutoff Saw, 9x 12 Horizontal Bandsaw MillingGorton 8d Vertical Mill TurningMonarch EE Precision Lathe GrindingBrown & Sharpe #5 Surface Grinder
av8r
    Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 am

This place has pipe and structural test coupons for sale. http://www.trieng.com/Pricing.htm There are probably others as well.
Perpetual stick/TIG welding student (or master of molten metal massacre)
Miller XMT304
delraydella

I'm supposed to be getting a lathe in the next couple weeks and could probably help you out if you still need pipe pieces cut and beveled, but it might be cost prohibitive to ship pieces that size. Local is usually cheaper.

I'll let you know when I get it and up to what size pipe it can do.
WeldingSyncrowave 250,Millermatic 252,30a Spoolgun Cutting12" Hi-speed Cutoff Saw, 9x 12 Horizontal Bandsaw MillingGorton 8d Vertical Mill TurningMonarch EE Precision Lathe GrindingBrown & Sharpe #5 Surface Grinder
TheExpert

I agree with delraydella. I also think same as delraydella.
    Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:48 am

Now that is some expert advice. :lol:
Jim
Pipefitter/Weldor out of Local 396
Millermatic 252
Dynasty 200DX
Maxstar 150 STL
Spoolmate 100
Hypertherm Powermax 85
Miller Digital Elite
JD2 Model 32 Bender
Emerson 7120 Horizontal/Vertical Bandsaw
Oxy-Gas Torch outfit
Generac XP8000E Generator
delraydella

You won't get any argument from me!! ;)