General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
SEAN
    Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:37 am

Ever weld long hot passes with MIG and your LEFTY or RIGHTY glove heats up and you start tellin yourself to pull out of the run it tooooo FREAKIN hot in there for my knuckles!!!! TOOOO LATE GET THE BURN CREAM OUT
(This could be my bad technique by the way to the highly trained and skilled of you)
Well PROBLEM Solved If you have a tig finger just open it up slide your hand in (well 4 fingers anyway) and then slip your glove on no more hot hands EVER TIG FINGER will normaly stay in the glove as you take it on and off ready to go when you are totaly amazing (unless your hands are a tight fit in the glove it should still wrap outside the glove) I use a paper clip to hold the size i want!!!! So The tip is if you don't Tig Weld you still need the tig finger SO just buy a 3pk!!!
Why A 3pack your all asking Well if your young and still love to party i could only imagine how well they would glow at a RAVE PARTY under ultra Violet Light
Wrist BAND, Watch protector SOOOOO COOOL
SORRY IF IT WAS OBVIOUS
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hi there,
Its not your poor technique. I still burn the leading hand. Not to the blister extent like a true noob, but enough to hurt. 9 years of high amp mig has taught me to keep it back away from the arc, but the heat still builds up.

Regards Mick