General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Most grotesque post hack ever.....but what of the body? Dog food?

Mick
Bill Beauregard
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 pm

If my son can lose something as large as a tractor, a leg here, a torso there is nothing! Seriously, the swamp is 1000 acres, there are other swamps. Deer after being shot , or trying to escape dogs or coyotes head for the swamp. 11 months at a time people couldn't get through if the tried. If you did get a whiff of something nasty, you wouldn't think much of it. Several people have disappeared never to be found. I guess some die of heart attack. 100% of people live on 1% of the land here. I think bodies aren't found because of animals.

On the other hand, few in VT go to prison for murder. Prove the victim annoyed you, someone on the jury will sympathize. When a wife kills a husband she is rarely even charged with a crime.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Bill Beauregard wrote: On the other hand, few in VT go to prison for murder. Prove the victim annoyed you, someone on the jury will sympathize. When a wife kills a husband she is rarely even charged with a crime.
West Virginia is similar in the difficulty of murder convictions, but the reason is different...

in WV, There are few dental records, and all the DNA is the same... :lol: :roll:

Replace WV with the state of your choice when you repeat this joke...

Steve S