General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
Ken
  • Ken
    Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:24 pm

I live in Rich square now, sold the dump I had in Va Beach and bought this one actually I sold a 48000 lot with a worthless double wide on it for 65000, paid the 35k I owed and paid cash for this place, but anyway, I brought BOTH my old welders with me, the 110 35ths flux core runs fine off a 110 wired on its own with a 30 amp fuse, but the old Lincoln is a different monster I have fuses, so I'm gonna try it on the dryer plug cause I have no idea how much power this beast pulls, its one of the ones they sell at Lowe's and home depot with the long white dial on the front, only thing is mines so old its production number is 5 LOL. Either way once I fin out if the engine in the Jeep is just a head gasket or a bad engine I'm probably gonna build teh new front bumper out of the old square tube rear bumper I had for years.
Oh and anybody in the Northampton NC area that wants to hire me, I am available LOL

(yes I applied at Metaltech, and Nucore)
shady
    Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:08 pm

I haven't been thru Rich Square in over ten years. Back when I was working I sometimes went thru often. When heading home going north on 258 I always got a charge at the building between 258 and 1112. It was a multistory brick that started out narrow and got as wide as possible as 1112 angled away from 258. Do you know if it is still there?