General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
jroark
    Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:39 pm

Anybody know much about these saws? At a 7" blade it's got its limits but it's cheaper since it's smaller and I have a 14" to cut something bigger. From what I saw in the videos it'll just about cut everything I've ever cut in my shop with the exception of a few things. Another guy on YouTube (chucke2009) did a good demo on it so I went to this website www.sawblades.com and I'm on the fence. What do y'all think?
Bumblebee
    Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:39 pm

ChuckE2009 on Youtube made a review about one. It limited by on the 45 degree cut in size. My only issue is you will quickly outgrow it and end up wanting to kick yourself for not buying a 14 to start with. I tend to buy larger equipment than I need and so far never regretted it.
jroark
    Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:39 pm

I've already got a cheap 14". I was just thinking that the smaller blades and the cheaper prices might save some $$ and I could just use the 14" when the size of the material required it. Seems like a better made saw than the 14" I have now.
JHenze646
    Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:44 pm

There are a bunch of these saws on the market. I would shop around for a 14". The one I have is one of my favorite tools.