General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

We are coming up very quickly to 3000 members. Whoo hoo shes really crackin along now.

Mick
delraydella
    Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

We should have a pool, see who can guess closest to the day that the 3000th member will join. I don't know what the prize would be though, besides the satisfaction of guessing right. I suppose I could always spray paint an arc rod gold for a prize???
WeldingSyncrowave 250,Millermatic 252,30a Spoolgun Cutting12" Hi-speed Cutoff Saw, 9x 12 Horizontal Bandsaw MillingGorton 8d Vertical Mill TurningMonarch EE Precision Lathe GrindingBrown & Sharpe #5 Surface Grinder

Hey, Thats a good idea, we could ask jody to weld their name on one of his videos. lol Im not sure how many members are actually active. Probably closer to 300 or 30.

Mick

Hey,

Getting closer. At this rate, I reckon we'll crack 3k the 1st of march.

Mick
delraydella
    Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Wow, that's fast. I would have guessed sometime in April,but maybe that's why I've never been good as a gambler!
WeldingSyncrowave 250,Millermatic 252,30a Spoolgun Cutting12" Hi-speed Cutoff Saw, 9x 12 Horizontal Bandsaw MillingGorton 8d Vertical Mill TurningMonarch EE Precision Lathe GrindingBrown & Sharpe #5 Surface Grinder
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

weldin mike 27 wrote:... Im not sure how many members are actually active. Probably closer to 300 or 30.

Mick
I get that empresion too. Going through the members list there are a lot of 0 and 1 post totals. :( It takes time and word of mouth to build a good web site...good content helps a lot too. :)

2986 members now...I say Tuesday the 26th of Feb. we make 3k. 8-)
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Hey,

2999. Earlier than i thought.

Mick
reddtigger
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:16 am

gee, if only I Can join again. I'd make it 3k :)

and you're right about the amount of people who are actually active.. but thats the same with any forum..I belong to one that has over 20,000 members, but there are fewer then say 1,000 who post regularly .
Just learning...... welding noob

Hey,

Thats right.

Welcome to Garrett. Our 3000th member.

Mick