General welding questions that dont fit in TIG, MIG, Stick, or Certification etc.
newschoppafowah
    Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Got my stuff from Weldmonger today. Ck stubby Kit and the bundle.

Everything arrived neatly packed, and in only 4 days with a weekend in the middle. Stubby kit looks great, and counting the electrodes and convenience of an all in one kit, certainly a bargain over endless discussions with counter guys, ordering, waiting, etc.

DVDs from the comfort of my chair as opposed to the "computer chair of agony". :lol:

The shirt even fits, but I haven't washed it yet. Will report on that.

Preshrunk shirt or not aside, if you're on the fence about the bundle, or the stubby kit, don't be.

Thanks for the vids and great shop, Jody!
Sent from an earthen ditch outside Needles, CA using an awful lot of low voltage single strand wire.

It's a matter of flour and water and then there's the seasonings, which is a matter of salt and so forth and then you h-we interrupt this for the announc
    Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am

I love the shirts. Especially when a stranger stares at it and then works up the nerve to ask "what is that on your shirt?" :lol:
We are not lawyers nor physicians, but welders do it in all positions!

Miller Dynasty 280DX
Lincoln 210 MP
Miller 625 X-Treme
Hobart Handler 150
Victor Oxygen-acetylene torch
Miller/Lincoln Big 40-SA200 hybrid
newschoppafowah

Forgot about this post. Must have been well refreshed when I made it. :lol:

Yeah, the shirt did not shrink. Good times and a great deal from the Weldmonger store. :D
Sent from an earthen ditch outside Needles, CA using an awful lot of low voltage single strand wire.

It's a matter of flour and water and then there's the seasonings, which is a matter of salt and so forth and then you h-we interrupt this for the announc
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Hey man,
How'd you think up your sig line, and what's it supposed to mean ??

Yeah,

I got up the nerve to ask... :D

John~
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
newschoppafowah

If you mean me, the first line is a counter to the "sent from my 500 dollar phone using the AT&T Sprint Coca Cola Ford Chevy Dodge Monsanto etc. etc. app" line that plagues the eyes of every user of every forum on the web. There's an oblique Zappa reference in there, but it'd take an obsessive twisted mind to find it.

The second line is a direct quote from a nervous talker I worked with before I decided to go it alone or die trying. Another guy and I were talking about how good some pizza we'd had delivered to the shop was. Guy 3 chimed in with the "it's a matter of" on and on.

I knew then that I needed to figure out a way to play solo. :lol: