Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Hello to everyone here. I love watching Welding Tips and Tricks and that is how I found this site.
I just retired as a Operating Engineer and busier than ever with all the projects that I have put off till I would have more time? I started welding in High School and loved it, I am mostly self taught starting with a AC buzz box then about mid life I opened a off road store and the business next to me was a welding shop, where I learned a TON more about welding.
I did a lot of stick welding for several companies that I worked for over the years but was never a full time welder.
Bought my first TIG, Lincoln Idealarc Tig 250/250, back when it was The machine to have and still have it. I can weld steel with it pretty fair but either I or it is not so good on aluminum, and that is pretty much why I am here, to learn.
I was told a long time ago, that, "if you don't learn at least one thing every day, you wasted the day" that was from a old timer that became a mentor and a very good friend. I don't know if I can live up to what he said but even retired I am still learning.
I will be reading a lot here and asking just about as much, looking forward to talking to all.
Kind of long for an intro but thanks for listening.
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Do it Right Today!
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Welcome.
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200