Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
starvncoyote
    Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:50 pm

I've been welding for a good decade now, i have been in the same metal fab shop the whole time. May not look good on a resume, but I found one of those good gigs with a fun boss that's hard to walk away from. Plus I do get promotions. We mainly do mig, I don't do tig anymore since I hired on 2 full time tig welders, but I find time to occasionally sneak in and hurt my feelings with my current vs past skill level.
Like most others I have a small stick welder at home, which gets very little use but is fun to play with. Besides working full time, I do a bit of teaching for something called "AJAC" program and hold an officer position at my local vfw post. Next year I plan to make a ride to Sturgis, so I may be on here more during winter when I have time to prepare for when the roads start to thaw. Making my own riggings for my motorcycle is always a joy.
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Welcome to the forum. We have a number of bikers here, teachers and biker teachers. So you should fit in perfectly.