Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
valdez1023
    Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:15 pm

Im from Seattle Im currently working at a dairy equipment manufacturing company and am looking to step my welding skills up especially in the areas of TIG/MIG. Any information that allows me to further my knowledge would be extremely helpful. Specifically in the area of WFS/IPM and Voltage settings for carbon steel on 1/8 to 1/4 in." in all positions using the GMAW/MIG process. I would really appreciate specific tricks used in order to properly set your machine.
Prior to getting back into welding about 2 months ago I was mainly on prep work, however i have been welding sense 16 just rusty and would appreciate any and all advice and knowledge that will allow me to excel at this opportunity.
Thanks for the time!
starvncoyote
    Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:50 pm

Hey fellow Washingtonian, welcome aboard. I can tell you, MIG is so much faster and a bit more fun that TIG, which is good for mediation IMO. Hopefully all question you have will have a quick answer.
RacerX
    Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:39 am

Keep burnin' rod and practicing.
It takes lots of time behind the helmet.

Keep posting pics as you go and even you'll see your own improvement!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:49 am

Welcome to the forum, I'm as rusty as a piece of steel left outside...practice makes perfect.
Uni Mig 180 AC/DC tig
Oxy Acet
LPG
Older Newbie