Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
btolrud
    Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:56 pm

Hi, not much to say, I am a retired electrical engineer, having fun restoring a 1979 Blazer. I've welded in the past but only stick. So, now I am learning MIG and TIG. So far I've got pretty good with MIG, but TIG I'm having a little trouble with coordination. Guess that comes with age. :lol:
    Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am

Welcome!
Lincoln MP 210, Lincoln Square Wave 200,
Everlast 210 EXT
Thermal Dynamics 25 Plasma cutter

" Anything that carries your livelihood wants to be welded so that Thor can’t break it."
CJ737
Mr_Joshua
    Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:01 am

Welcome! I too, am new. I'm currently having an intense love affair with aluminum, and a CK 17f torch. :shock:
"Don't let schooling interfere with your education" - Samuel Clemens

HTP Pro Pulse 200
Lincoln 210 MP
Water-Cooled Everlast 325 EXT "Ultra Super Professional Edition"
LanceR
    Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Hello and welcome from Stokes County, North Carolina.
LanceR

Miller Multimatic 255
Hypertherm Powermax45 XP
Heck Bevel Mill 4000
Ace fume extractor
Welding/cutting/brazing torches
cheaton
    Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:29 am

Hello my name is Chris aka SlyFox. Currently mig weld steel and aluminum. Been watching Weldingtipsantricks learnt a
great deal. I build race cars frames roll cages and such with mild steel. Wanting to try my hand at Tig welding. And came
to forum to learn and ask questions. Thank you Have A Great Day.
cheaton
    Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:29 am

Hello my name is Chris aka SlyFox. Currently mig weld steel and aluminum. Been watching Weldingtipsantricks learnt a
great deal. I build race cars frames roll cages and such with mild steel. Wanting to try my hand at Tig welding. And came
to forum to learn and ask questions. Thank you Have A Great Day.
Rrise
    Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:28 am

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I started welding recently as a hobby, but now I think that this may be my new profession. I never would have thought that from a writer I would turn into a welder.
My work in Speedypaper service