Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
CAVEMANN
    Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:03 am

Hey guys, My nickname is CAVEMANN , landed this from my highschool football coach, don't ask how! LOL. My name is Jeff and I am retired and on disability due to back issues. Most of my welding is as a hobby, but did do some as part of my job when working as a Loco Mechanic. I do stick, mig and flux core and O/A cutting, welding and brazing, not sure if I want to venture into tig at my age.
tweake
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

its good to see you here :)
tweak it until it breaks
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Hi Jeff and welcome. Lots of good info and great people with a vast array of knowledge. I wouldn't worry about the venture into tig at an older "age"....I took the step after my second retirement and I'm the guy that invented dirt.
Jeeper
    Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:00 pm

BillE.Dee wrote:Hi Jeff and welcome. Lots of good info and great people with a vast array of knowledge. I wouldn't worry about the venture into tig at an older "age"....I took the step after my second retirement and I'm the guy that invented dirt.
Hahaha Ohhh your the guy. As an off road enthusiast I thank you. Muds pretty great as well. Cheers