Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
conleyweld
    Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:04 am

Hey all,
I've been an avid follower of WeldingTipsAndTricks, and am constantly trying to improve and learn more about the field. I've only been welding for about 3 years, but have recently formed a LLC on the side and am working toward making a career out of mobile welding and repair. Can't wait to learn from everyone, and share some of what I experience as well!
    Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:22 am

Welcome aboard and congrats on starting the side hustle! Lots of good advice and info here.
Part time blacksmith and bladesmith.
Instagram @ironshepherdforge
FB Iron Shepherd Forge
http://www.ironshepherdforge.com
Etsy Iron Shepherd Forge
Youtube ironshepherdforge
Lincoln 140HD, Everlast 160STH, LangmuirPro, Razorcut45
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

conleyweld wrote:Hey all,
I've been an avid follower of WeldingTipsAndTricks, and am constantly trying to improve and learn more about the field. I've only been welding for about 3 years, but have recently formed a LLC on the side and am working toward making a career out of mobile welding and repair. Can't wait to learn from everyone, and share some of what I experience as well!
I need to do that as well, as I hope to get some side work, but I should probably form an LLC! I need to look up all that stuff! :)
Wes117
    Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:19 am

That's awesome man. Mobile welding is the way to go. You can do SO much. Ever thought about going up to the pipes in the dakotas? If you got your own rig and don't mind suffering a bit, you can make a killing out there.

I've been welding for about 7 years on and off, the last 4 mainly as a hobby and a bit during my last job as a driller.

The big thing I do for income now is actually online lead generation for mobile welders in my local area. Checout my website if you'd like, I'm still working on it. sdwelders.com
Wes117
    Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:19 am

That's awesome man. Mobile welding is the way to go. You can do SO much. Ever thought about going up to the pipes in the dakotas? If you got your own rig and don't mind suffering a bit, you can make a killing out there.

I've been welding for about 7 years on and off, the last 4 mainly as a hobby and a bit during my last job as a driller.

The big thing I do for income now is actually online lead generation for mobile welders in my local area. Checkout my website if you'd like, I'm still working on it. sdwelders.com