Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
CarneyOfficial
    Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Clint
Age 35
Currently enrolled in Tulsa Welding School in Jacksonville Florida

Today marks my 3rd week of Welding. I've never even touched a welder before going to school here. So I know nothing outside with of these walls and Your YouTube channel any advice I’m all ears!!!!

Im searching to have a career that constantly has me learning and sharpening my sword.

In welding my current interest would be structural. Building a hospital, Bridge or even a contract overseas

I found this site from YouTube and your channel is a great tool. I look forward to hearing from everyone in the industry and some of y’all experiences. Thanks for taking the time out to read this
    Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:46 am

Well Clint, welcome aboard! Sounds like you've made up your mind on what you want to do. Good for you! If your looking to make more money you have to look into pipe welding.
CarneyOfficial
    Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:45 pm

Also I have a few questions about Unions for the individuals that are currently in them
TraditionalToolworks
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 am

CarneyOfficial wrote:Currently enrolled in Tulsa Welding School in Jacksonville Florida
Welcome to WTAT!

I don't think I can offer you any better advice than you can get at the Tulsa Welding School, so I won't. :lol:

I would think that would be your best place to ask any welding questions. ;)
Collector of old Iron!

Alan