Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
probusmex
    Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:44 am

Hi, I'm very new about welding, I'm architect and in construction business, I want to learn how to weld (not for professional use) so as I'm starting I have a lot of questions, hope I can find answers here.
Cheers.
jwmacawful
    Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:23 pm

probusmex wrote:Hi, I'm very new about welding, I'm architect and in construction business, I want to learn how to weld (not for professional use) so as I'm starting I have a lot of questions, hope I can find answers here.
Cheers.
if you really want to get an intro to welding even for hobby use try taking a nite class at the local vo tech college. you'll get the right amount of correct theory and hands on practice and you won't pick up any bad habits from a diy standpoint. just mvho tho.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum, You will get answers to your questions when you have them, good group of people on this site.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
probusmex

jwmacawful wrote:
probusmex wrote:Hi, I'm very new about welding, I'm architect and in construction business, I want to learn how to weld (not for professional use) so as I'm starting I have a lot of questions, hope I can find answers here.
Cheers.
if you really want to get an intro to welding even for hobby use try taking a nite class at the local vo tech college. you'll get the right amount of correct theory and hands on practice and you won't pick up any bad habits from a diy standpoint. just mvho tho.

Thanks for the advice, I live in Baja Sur, Mexico, here we don't have welding college (or at least good ones), I'm trying to lear from forums, youtube videos, advices, and practice. Anyways thanks for the advice.
probusmex

Mike wrote:Welcome to the forum, You will get answers to your questions when you have them, good group of people on this site.

Thanks a lot ,hope I can learn some new things here.
Cheers