Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
DieselD389
    Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:37 am

Hello to all of you in this little internet world we call the forum.. I am new to this site but not new to welding. I have been welding off and on since high school as my parents own an auto repair shop so I grew up turning wrenches and naturally the need to stick metal together arose.. I went to night school after I was out of the Army to actually learn to weld the right way but was drawn away from it for a few years because I was driving truck over the road. My love of welding has been rekindled I have found myself buying a somewhat ridiculous amount of equipment and have had to come off the road to help my folks with auto shop because it just got to be too much for them so I am in the process of starting a welding shop on the side so that hopefully when my Dad is able to retire in about 5 years I have my own thing to carry me on..
Lincoln Precision Tig 225, Hobart Champion 16 W/G, Hobart Handler 140, Hobart Stickmate 235, Snap-On MuscleMig 140, Harris Torches, and Victor Torches.
paul_s
    Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum DieselD389.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

DieselD389
Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your shop and parents business as well. Anyway we can help, just ask.
-Jonathan
DieselD389
    Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:37 am

Thanks everyone. I am sure I will have something that stumps me and in a moment of a total brain fart I will be screaming for help lol
Lincoln Precision Tig 225, Hobart Champion 16 W/G, Hobart Handler 140, Hobart Stickmate 235, Snap-On MuscleMig 140, Harris Torches, and Victor Torches.