Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Backsheddave
    Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:46 am

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all. I enjoy metalwork as a hobby on my weekends, and have learnt most of my welding skills from jody's informative videos. I enjoy working with aluminium, and learning to mig weld the stuff has been all part of the fun. Looking forward to reading your helpful forums.

Cheers Dave
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome to the site and our little corner of the internet Dave! You're in the right place to learn just about anything that has to do with welding. We have some very knowledgeable members around here that like to share their know-how (when it comes to welding anyway). :lol:
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Dave.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Backsheddave

Fat Bob wrote:Welcome to the site and our little corner of the internet Dave! You're in the right place to learn just about anything that has to do with welding. We have some very knowledgeable members around here that like to share their know-how (when it comes to welding anyway). :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome Bob
Last edited by Backsheddave on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Backsheddave

Mike wrote:Welcome to the forum Dave.
Thanks Mike
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Dave,
Welcome to the forum! Get some pics of your work up on here, we would love to see it.
-Jonathan