Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Sprockmonster
    Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:59 pm

I started welding when my father needed one for his business. I got really used to it, tearing up rusty scrap metal (with my recently acquired plasma cutter) and then making stuff with it for my dad, and even doing structural welds on his Bobcat skidsteer and excavator. Of course I started with lincoln 180HD Mig/flux core, for it is generally easier and cheaper to use, but recently expanded my collection in the recent few years. early last year I got a 120 v mig for more versatility around the shop and for smaller projects, and for my birthday last June, I very gratefully received a hobart stickmate 235. Around thanksgiving last year I got a Hypertherm Powermax 45 plasma cutter. Oh yeah... I'm fifteen now and instead of video games, have tools as my expensive hobbie. I'd like to exploit my abilities and maybe even go to school for it to have it under my belt and on my resume.
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Sounds like you hit the ground running! Welcome to the group hope we can help you with anything you need. If you have any questions just ask and surely someone will have an answer. Again welcome! :D
It's always best to build your own, especially when it comes to hitches!!!
Matt
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Sprockmonster,
Welcome to the forum! You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and have a game plan for the future. Hope we can help in any way possible. Get some pics of your work up when you have time.
-Jonathan
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

welcome CT much to be learned here...
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
    Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:00 am

Thomaston here... welcome
Multimatic 255