Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
johnnyg
    Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 am

Hi all,

John here from Wooster. Like reading the posts and always like learning something new. I'm a salesman at a local welding supply co. here.

Shout out to my buddy Jon AKA SuperiorWelding. Very talented welder / fabricator.

Is this where i call him out for the ice bucket challenge???
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Welcome to our little corner of the internet John. I don't know about that about that guy " SuperiorWelding". He's always on here so how does he get anything done? :)

As for your "call out", why don't you start a thread in the "General Shoptalk" forum.
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

johnnyg

Just a joke to see what Jon would say... Really don't want to start that thread (cause then i would have to do it too!)
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:30 pm

johnnyg wrote:Just a joke to see what Jon would say...
Just trying to help a new guy out. Image :lol:
Go break something, then you can weld it back the right way.

Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

johnnyg wrote:Hi all,

John here from Wooster. Like reading the posts and always like learning something new. I'm a salesman at a local welding supply co. here.

Shout out to my buddy Jon AKA SuperiorWelding. Very talented welder / fabricator.

Is this where i call him out for the ice bucket challenge???
Welcome to the Forum John!! It is about time you quit lurking and joined up!! ;) I look forward to the knowledge you can share here from your perspective.
-Jonathan

Fat Bob wrote:Welcome to our little corner of the internet John. I don't know about that about that guy " SuperiorWelding". He's always on here so how does he get anything done? :)

As for your "call out", why don't you start a thread in the "General Shoptalk" forum.
It is either a benefit or drawback of having a office. I keep this page up on the computer all day so it looks like I am sitting here ready to answer every question. I got a txt at 3am the other day wondering why I was on the forum still :lol: :lol: The drawback of a office is I have gained 15 lbs in the past 6 months. Man we need to get some work in here so I can get back to sweating :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Jonathan

John,
I already did the ice bucket challenge sorry :D
-Jonathan
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Superiorwelding wrote:
Fat Bob wrote:Welcome to our little corner of the internet John. I don't know about that about that guy " SuperiorWelding". He's always on here so how does he get anything done? :)

It is either a benefit or drawback of having a office. I keep this page up on the computer all day so it looks like I am sitting here ready to answer every question. I got a txt at 3am the other day wondering why I was on the forum still :lol: :lol: The drawback of a office is I have gained 15 lbs in the past 6 months. Man we need to get some work in here so I can get back to sweating :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Jonathan

Who was that text from??
Me or Matt?? :D
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024

AKweldshop wrote:
Superiorwelding wrote:

-Jonathan

Who was that text from??
Me or Matt?? :D
Well only one of you is 4 hours behind :lol: :lol:
-Jonathan
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

True!!! :lol:
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
hillbilly welder
    Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:34 pm

hello John glad to see you on here lots of good info and talented people giving advice, along with many good questions .
johnnyg

Hopefully I'll have the good questions and you guys can provide the good advice...

johnnyg wrote:Hopefully I'll have the good questions and you guys can provide the good advice...
...ask some questions, I will find someone to answer for you. :lol:
-Jonathan
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

@Jonathan,
With my schedule it is very likely that I am on here at 3AM rather than 3PM and the fellow members from down under are on my schedule. You'd be surprised how many post show up at 2 or 3AM.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len

Ding- ding -ding, I just joined the elite Weldmonger group! Now I really know what I'm talking about.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len

Braehill wrote:Ding- ding -ding, I just joined the elite Weldmonger group! Now I really know what I'm talking about.

Len
Welcome to Weldmonger my friend. Here you will find others looking up to you. You will be answering the questions correctly, you will spend at least 4 hours a day doing research, you will find yourself sitting there starring at the screen just waiting for a question to pop up and eagerly welcome new members. There is a dark side to joining the elite, for every question you answer wrong you get a post docked from you. After 10 wrong questions you must start back at new member. :o ;) :lol:
-Jonathan

Wow, that's it. What a let down. I already do most of those things mentioned and the only time anybody is looking up to me is when I need talked down off the ledge. Now I'm in a state of depression and probably will be on the ledge. Thanks for nothing guys, I was expecting more.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

Lol shut up Dad. And I got a message from Johnathan at 2PM asking why I was awake if it makes you guys feel any better. #3rdShiftProblems
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-

@GreinTime,
That's Weldmonger Dad to you, I've earned the title and you need to show some respect.

And to think I did it without welcoming one single new member until after I'd reach this level.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len

GreinTime wrote:Lol shut up Dad. And I got a message from Johnathan at 2PM asking why I was awake if it makes you guys feel any better. #3rdShiftProblems
For the record you were already awake and on Facebook so it's fair game :lol:
-Jonathan

Braehill wrote:@GreinTime,
That's Weldmonger Dad to you, I've earned the title and you need to show some respect.

And to think I did it without welcoming one single new member until after I'd reach this level.

Len
Len and Sam,
You two crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Jonathan

@Jonathan,
Now if his mother only thought we were funny, life would be a lot more pleasant. Naw, she gets a kick out of us too, just wouldn't say that out loud.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

Mom thinks I'm an angel, don't lump me in with yourself in that regard!
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-

Superiorwelding wrote:

-Jonathan
I got into jonathans page and just to let you all know I work with him and even when we do get something in here to work on ,he's famous for just starting it and I end up having to finish it. Tony AKA hillbilly welder
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:06 pm

GOOD JOB TONY!!!! You exposed the truth to us! I know he is always texting me so I know that no work gets done because I can't get work done either. :lol: Now I better get off of here before he yells at me for not working on his fire pit. :lol:
It's always best to build your own, especially when it comes to hitches!!!
Matt