Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
ifusion
    Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello all. New to the forum but have lurked here for a while. Been watching Jody on youtube for a few years, he basically taught me how to TIG weld, many thanks to him for his priceless instructional videos. I mainly tinker about, like building things from the ground up and I like doing things 'right' (no shortcuts). Currently working out of a residential garage with WAY too much stuff in it but next year i'm building a 40X60' shop so should give me some elbow room. Thanks to everyone who has posted great information here, i look forward to growing with the weldingtipsandtricks community. ifusion.
motox
    Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 pm

welcome to the forum
good luck with the shop build
craig
htp invertig 221
syncrowave 250
miller 140 mig
hypertherm plasma
morse 14 metal devil
    Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am

Welcome to the forum. Keep us posted on the shop build. I love seeing how other guys set theirs up and arrange everything. Always a good source of ideas for my own. :D
We are not lawyers nor physicians, but welders do it in all positions!

Miller Dynasty 280DX
Lincoln 210 MP
Miller 625 X-Treme
Hobart Handler 150
Victor Oxygen-acetylene torch
Miller/Lincoln Big 40-SA200 hybrid
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

ifusion,

Curiosity is a "curse" that more people should suffer. Curiosity keeps me interested and learning every day. Curiosity keeps me in my job, as I always want to learn the next thing.

Welcome to the perfect forum for the curious!

Steve S
    Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 am
    Near Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. Steel Buckle of the Rust Belt

ifusion,
The nice thing about this forum is that you'll find things to learn from that you didn't even know you were curious about and we'll all learn bits from your curiosity, that's the beauty of it. You could probably ask any question here on any subject you could think of and we could start a thread and get to an intelligent conclusion.

Len
Now go melt something.
Instagram @lenny_gforce

Len
jwright650
    Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Otto Nobedder wrote:ifusion,

Curiosity is a "curse" that more people should suffer. Curiosity keeps me interested and learning every day. Curiosity keeps me in my job, as I always want to learn the next thing.

Welcome to the perfect forum for the curious!

Steve S
+1 Ditto what^he said
John Wright
AWS Certified Welding Inspector
NDT Level II UT, VT, MT and PT
NACE CIP Level I Coating Inspector