Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

To the guy who wrote this before,

I apologize for getting your post deleted. I feel like a total dick, that was not my intention. In case you hadn't read in between when I posted the "Yo, get this dude out of here" message, there was a spammer that had posted about "Sure2Pass" or something. Apparently, one mod deleted the post, and the other just deleted the entire topic.

I'm really sorry again, and please don't feel that we were giving you the boot!
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Still sorting this out from the logs...

I think "mariasam" got screwed in this deal (though I never saw the post) by "Adolfo", who had bullsh!t websites in his signature and nothing to say.

Hopefully we can get this straight.

Steve S
jwright650
    Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:27 pm

GreinTime wrote:To the guy who wrote this before,

I apologize for getting your post deleted. I feel like a total dick, that was not my intention. In case you hadn't read in between when I posted the "Yo, get this dude out of here" message, there was a spammer that had posted about "Sure2Pass" or something. Apparently, one mod deleted the post, and the other just deleted the entire topic.

I'm really sorry again, and please don't feel that we were giving you the boot!
Well....I reported the Adolf spam posting too, so I'm your partner in crime....sorry to the OP. :oops:
John Wright
AWS Certified Welding Inspector
NDT Level II UT, VT, MT and PT
NACE CIP Level I Coating Inspector

Let it go.

Our system is not perfect, and we are capable of mistakes, but the results are exceptional.

The accidentally maligned person will or will not come back, but neither result will change our forum.

Steve S