Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Bradco
    Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:34 am

Hey, Yall,
New from Covington, La. I have been welding for 30+ years and still learning new things from Jody. Love the site and encourage all new welders that I run across to check it out. Very helpful. see ya soon.
Bradco
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Bradco welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Bradco wrote:Hey, Yall,
New from Covington, La. I have been welding for 30+ years and still learning new things from Jody. Love the site and encourage all new welders that I run across to check it out. Very helpful. see ya soon.
Bradco

Welcome, Bradco,

I live near Goodbee, so my mailing address is Covington, LA. We're neighbors, of a sort. Welcome aboard! We have another member who lives in Hammond, so our area is well represented.

Steve S
    Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:11 pm

I am over in Saint Martinville, just SE of Lafayette, Welcome aboard

Mike

Bradco,

I see in your profile you have a welding shop. If you have a website for that shop, feel free to put in your signature line. This makes it easy for others to see the kind of work you do, and we don't consider it "advertising" when it's you (unless the home page is a 50% off coupon... :lol: )

In fact, if I found the right website, I only saw two things on the whole site with prices on them. If that's you, you seem to be doing very well exploring the "art" side of the craft!

Steve S
Bradco
    Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:34 am

Otto Nobedder wrote:Bradco,

I see in your profile you have a welding shop. If you have a website for that shop, feel free to put in your signature line. This makes it easy for others to see the kind of work you do, and we don't consider it "advertising" when it's you (unless the home page is a 50% off coupon... :lol: )

In fact, if I found the right website, I only saw two things on the whole site with prices on them. If that's you, you seem to be doing very well exploring the "art" side of the craft!

Steve S
Steve,
Looks like you might have the right site. http://www.bradcoweldingandfabrication.com

Yeah, Tim,

That's the one I found! I wasn't going to disclose it myself in case either I had it wrong or you didn't want to disclose it for some reason.

Nice work!

Steve S
Boomer63
    Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:52 am

Nice work, Tim! I had a shop in Madison, WI, where I did work very similar to what you are doing. I had a lot of fun with it and wouldn't mind getting back into it on a limited basis.
Gary