Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:47 am

Hello all,

Grew up in Bakersfield Ca, around 12 yrs old Moved to Arkansas, joined the service after high school to get away, and now I'm Back lol. Dont really have any background information as to welding, remember taking a shop class along time ago, and welded tools to the side of the work stations and that was about it.

After watching a lot of videos on you tube (all of welding tips and tricks, Mr Tig, and Chucke2009) I wanted to check out tig welding, always had a curiosity but couldn't afford to go buy one, until last Christmas wife got me an Eastwood tig 200 ac/dc.

watched it collect dust due to not having any money for bottle of Argon until the first of Feb, and got to play with this unit. I had a lot of fun trying to run beads, burning holes in scrap patch panels, dunking the tungsten, and just playing around overall trying to get a good feel of welding.

If anyone is near the northeast corner of Arkansas and wouldn't mind showing me more of what im doing right vs wrong would be a great place to start! Thank you !

Hey Torq
Welcome to the forums and thanks for your service, hope to see ya around, great group here from all over the globe.
Richard
Website

Thank you LtBadd!

Looking forward to taking advantage of all the knowledge out there to try something new, and try to pass along knowledge as I acquire it. =:-)
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200

Thanks Mike! =:-)