Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
WWShop
    Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm recently new to the INCREDIBLY FASCINATING world of welding. At age 38 I decided to pursue a new path in life and enrolled at a local Tech college in their welding program. Without a doubt this has been the best decision I have ever made (next to marrying my beautiful wife) and have been watching the YouTube videos and recently purchased all the DVDs off of Jody's website. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and apologize in advance for any lame questions I may ask down the road. :D
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
WWShop
    Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Thank you. I appreciate that.

Welcome WWShop, no lame questions here, just us sharing what we've learned
Richard
Website
jeffBrian
    Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:36 am

WWShop wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm recently new to the INCREDIBLY FASCINATING world of welding. At age 38 I decided to pursue a new path in life and enrolled at a local Tech college in their welding program. Without a doubt this has been the best decision I have ever made (next to marrying my beautiful wife) and have been watching the YouTube videos and recently purchased all the DVDs off of Jody's website. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and apologize in advance for any lame questions I may ask down the road. :D
hello and welcome. I am still new here but so far this has been an excellent source of information and the members are helpful. my story is similar to yours.. I didn't officially goto welding school till I was 30. I learned a ton more than I thought. I had welded and torched many times before school which delayed my decision to attend officially for years. Good luck with your new career choice.

also I like to believe there are no lame stupid questions. just read and understand all you can thru this site. Jody's instructional videos are second to none.