Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Bill w
    Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:12 am

Hi guys I'm a new member to the forum but I have been watching and reading some tips here for a while.
I have found a lot of good info on here and the welding tips and tricks videos have been very helpful over the last few years.
I am a welder by trade and by No means think I'm a pro. When it comes to welding there always seems like there is more to learn. Now I have some questions and decided to become a member because I feel there is a lot of talent in this board to learn from. So thanks in advance to anyone that answers my questions.
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome, Bill,

Sorry it took all day to get you "approved"... We don't actually take Sunday off, but we are slow to get to our duties here because we all have duties elsewhere, of course.

You're going to fit just fine here, realizing like the rest of us just how much we don't know.

Steve S
Bill w

Thanks. Not a big deal I understand everyone has a life even the admin of a forum. But thanks for letting me in lol.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Bill.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Bill w

Mike wrote:Welcome to the forum Bill.
Thanks.