Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
JHenze646
    Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Hello. I am looking to learn a lot in this forum.
Have a great day.
Farmwelding
    Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

Welcome. Tell us a little more about you. What kind of welding you do and all that type of stuff.
A student now but really want to weld everyday. Want to learn everything about everything. Want to become a knower of all and master of none.
Instagram: @farmwelding
Nick
rahtreelimbs
    Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Where in pittsburgh are you located?
JHenze646
    Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:44 pm

So far I have attempted fluxcore, stick, and tig. I hope to get a chance to try a torch for brazing. I have mostly been welding bits of scrap together just trying to figure out whatever I can.
I am in the South Hills and am feeling the traffic woes of the Liberty bridge fire this week.
rahtreelimbs
    Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 pm

JHenze646 wrote:So far I have attempted fluxcore, stick, and tig. I hope to get a chance to try a torch for brazing. I have mostly been welding bits of scrap together just trying to figure out whatever I can.
I am in the South Hills and am feeling the traffic woes of the Liberty bridge fire this week.

I actually don't live that far from you. I live in Mccandless Twp. not far from McKnight Rd. I have a small fab buisness.......let me know if you need help.
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

Braehill and I are from Lower Burrell. I worked at Nissan on West Liberty for over a year, now I'm TIG welding at a shop in Etna!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

646, welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200