Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
    Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:38 am

New to the forum. I'm a retired HVAC and Commercial refrigeration business owner. In my youth, I was a welder fabricator for a cement mixer manufacturing co. A welder for repair of heavy trucks, both steel and aluminum, frames, axles and dump beds. Now that I have much time on my hands, I want to further my knowledge in welding. I am a self-taught Welder, learning from a professional welder, starting at the age of 13. There is so much I don't know about the new methods and equipment and how things are done now days, I want to learn from you guys/gals,if you will share :D . Welding Tips and Tricks is a great site with a huge amount of information I just had to join.
Shot for the moon! If you miss, you'll still be in the Stars!
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome!

We've got several members right in your area, including Wooster and Pittsburg. (One of those "it's a small world" observations.)

This is a great place to get information, since we have such a broad range of experience here.

Steve S
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome...
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200