Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
snowmanalan
    Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Just joined up to learn more about mig/tig welding and improve my technique.
SteveM
    Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:14 am

Welcome to the forum.
Where's Port Hadlock?
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Wen
  • Wen
    Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 pm

Welcome to the forum:

Port Hadlock is just down the road from Port Townsend, on the north end of Washington State. We used to drive over to the Ajax Cafe, great food there, but they were forced out of business by the county. Or so I was told.

That area is a beautiful part of the state, but it sure has grown oven the years.

Welcome:
snowmanalan
    Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:17 pm

The Ajax is due to reopen this summer. They got shut down due to issues with their septic system. Their neighbors The School of Wooden Boatbuilding have started a joint venture for a new septic on boat school property. We live a ten minute walk from there.
Wen
  • Wen
    Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 pm

snowmanalan wrote:The Ajax is due to reopen this summer. They got shut down due to issues with their septic system. Their neighbors The School of Wooden Boatbuilding have started a joint venture for a new septic on boat school property. We live a ten minute walk from there.
Wooohoooo! Thanks for the info. My son lives in Seabeck, and works out at Keyport Torpedo shop. So we get over there now and then.