Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Spoonwelder
    Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:51 pm

Hi all, started TIG welding earlier this year when my work picked up a Kemppi Mastertig 2300 and learnt the basics from one of the guys I work with. Loved it so much I threw some dough into a welder of my own (Unimig Viper 180 ACDC TIG) and have gone through a D size bottle in 3 weeks.
I've been making small sculptures out of cutlery for fun, also easy to source and cheap material.
tweake
    Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

nice to have you here 8-)
any pics of the art ?
tweak it until it breaks
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey mate. You have a fantastic machine there. I haven't heard anything bad about them. I know a few people who have been making sculptures from cutlery. There's actually a guy not far from me called the spanner man. You can guess what he is doing. That's right, bananas. No. He's at Boort, Victoria.
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Welcome. Would like to see some pics of your art.
DavidR8
    Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:50 am

Welcome to the forum and +1 on the pics :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
David
Millermatic 130
Primeweld 225
    Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:35 am

Hello, do you have Insta profile? Would like to see your work :-) ...what types of steel are you working with?
http://www.stainlesseurope.com/en - Stainless steel tubes, pipes, reducers, bars, flanges, elbows etc. - duplex, heat resistant, inconel, monel, hastelloy etc.