Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
A.L.
    Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:52 am

What's going on everybody. New guy to the forum, although a lot of questions that turned to Google searches led me here a lot of the time. So I guess in a nutshell you all have already been teaching me. I watch a lot of Jody's videos, and learn some pretty interesting lessons.

This is just a hobby for me. Every now and then somebody sees the light or welding helmet and wants me to do something for them, but I mainly work on small personal projects. A bbq pit here and there just for the practice and to get outside to do something. The last couple that I've put together, somebody like them enough to go in their pocket. I guess that means I'm improving.

I started from a Campbell- Hausfeld 70 amp flux core machine. Then I came across a trade for a Lincoln 180T (Lowes version), and I'm looking to grow a little more. This is one addictive hobby. I guess I just like the sense of accomplishment.

Anyway, thanks in advance for the welcomes.
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello A.L. and welcome to the forum from chilly Pennsylvania. You will find lots of information and help from a lot of folks.
Red Rambler
    Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:01 pm

Hey AL, I’m new here as well and together I assure you we will ask plenty of questions. However, any question is worth asking IMO. It’s how we learn. Good luck!
A.L.
    Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:52 am

Good morning all. I hope to be a good student as well as help whenever possible.
Olecoot
    Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:01 pm

Welcome
Fame is vapor, popularity an accident, riches take wings. Only one thing endures and that is Character.
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Welcome
I have more questions than answers

Josh
    Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:52 am

Welcome. glad to hear you are enjoying the craft.