Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
walz10
    Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:55 pm

I’m a new fish here but not new to welding. It has been a really long time since I’ve done very much welding though. Before going down the road of an auto mechanic I did some production welding for my uncles manufacturing company. At that time the only welding experience I had was from my high school metal working class. I was shown a mig gun and a Millermatic 250. All went well with that job but moved on to the automotive repair field for more pay. I’m still an auto mechanic after 25 years. Some years ago my uncles manufacturing company was closing and I went there and bought a bunch of tools including that Millermatic 250. For a really long time I’ve been interested in TIG welding and bought a primeweld Tig welder( the 225 I think). It’s been fun learning a new process and the welding tips and tricks you tube videos have been very helpful. In just looking around on here I’ve seen some really meet projects and complicated questions answered. Looking forward to exploring more on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk