Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Bmuxxx
    Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Hey My names Brody, im 24 years old and Im new to the forum. Ive been welding for about 5 years now, mostly production GMAW welding. I have my red seal for welding. And I recently started my own welding shop, building custom exhausts, headers, strut braces ect. Mainly been doing automotive work. I currently work at CS Wind Canada building and welding wind towers. I have very little experience with GTAW, but I have been getting a lot of helmet time since I opened my shop and I think Im on the right track. Reason I joined the forum was because I have a lot of question with some things Im struggling with and I hope I can find the answers on here to help me out.

Thanks Brody
exnailpounder
    Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:25 am

Welcome Brody! You will find your answers to any questions you have right here. Lots of good weldors of all levels and no attitudes at this site. Ask anything and you will get more answers than you can use :lol:
Ifyoucantellmewhatthissaysiwillbuyyouabeer.
BWR
  • BWR
    Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Welcome to the form, this is a great place to find answers, there are some really good dudes on here.
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200