Welcome to the community! Tell us about yourself, your welding interests, skills, specialties, equipment, etc.
Aaron@6061.com
    Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:16 am

Hi,

My name is Aaron Larsen, and I'm from Northern Utah. I have been TIG welding aluminum for approximately 10 years now, and have a small aluminum fabrication/machining shop where I fabricate automotive related parts. I was initially going to post a few pictures in the "what I welded today" thread, along with posting a possible job opening, but was redirected here first to say hello and introduce myself (which makes sense).

My interests are mostly aluminum and stainless fabrication and welding. I use a Dynasty 350 (and love it).

Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Welcome nice clean work.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Welcome.
Now that is a thing of beauty. I bet when your customers see it they pull out enough bones from their pockets without arguing the price. Quality has its value.

Vic.
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
    Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:32 am

Welcome,
very nice neat job
Slawkos
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Aaron.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
Troy Boy 72
    Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:22 pm

G'day Aaron , welcome to the forum , now thats some really awesome neat work !!! Any chance of letting us know some approximate settings so i can practise to try and get to this level ? Cheers
Aaron@6061.com
    Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:16 am

Troy Boy 72 wrote:G'day Aaron , welcome to the forum , now thats some really awesome neat work !!! Any chance of letting us know some approximate settings so i can practise to try and get to this level ? Cheers
I posted the settings I use on page 150 of the "what I welded today" thread.

Thanks,
Aaron
    Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:49 am

That is indeed a very nice piece