Metal cutting - oxyfuel cutting, plasma cutting, machining, grinding, and other preparatory work.
MillwrightRWG
    Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:16 am

Here's my first attempt at YouTube vid
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VI0EvTRgc ... mv-googled
    Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 am

Interesting project. Be sure to post up some more video when you get it all how you want it.
Cheers.
-Eldon
We are not lawyers nor physicians, but welders do it in all positions!

Miller Dynasty 280DX
Lincoln 210 MP
Miller 625 X-Treme
Hobart Handler 150
Victor Oxygen-acetylene torch
Miller/Lincoln Big 40-SA200 hybrid
MillwrightRWG

Pics of revised line burner added another gear box and its going to work well . I took it to work today and used it with the hypertherm 65 the cuts are amazing did some 90deg cut and some bevels on 1/2" plate all the pics are from last night with the Avortec xc100
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (122.19 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (118.33 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (133 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
jwright650
    Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Nice cutting...Did you build that track torch setup? I've used worn out old Bug-O equipment before and it did a pretty good job with Oxy/fuel long cuts and preps for full pen welding.
John Wright
AWS Certified Welding Inspector
NDT Level II UT, VT, MT and PT
NACE CIP Level I Coating Inspector
MillwrightRWG

After making some 8' cuts on 1/2" plate I knew there had to be a better way . A friend told me about a track torch he used in vocational school . After looking at them online and trading welding for a small south bend lathe decided to build one . The main gears are crankshaft and camshaft gear from a small engine ,the bevel gears are from a old side wind trailer jack and the little gear box was a Milwaukee 3/8" drill all powered by a channel loc 12 volt drill .