Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects
Heriberto1992
    Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:40 pm

What's the best one to start of considering I'm in school and I want to perfect my skill using 6010 and 7018
Heriberto1992

Pls some one help I need advise
Coldman
    Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:16 am

Hi there, welcome to the forum.
I can't help you with your choice because I'm a tig welder. You're obviously in a hurry and I know all about that. New members usually post in "Introductions" telling us a little about themselves first before requesting assistance. If you do this I am sure you will get some replies soon.
Cheers.
Flat out like a lizard drinkin'
Heriberto1992

Yea I am it's because I bought a thunderbolt because of welding tips and tricks but I also stared watching other videos and it seams like 60% usage beats the 20% but I'm worried of the brand I trust miller but wouldn't mind something cheaper and that works the same
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

The everlast is a better value....
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
Heriberto1992

So u would go for the everlast
noddybrian
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

You can try messaging Lanse - he's got a power arc 300 & seems to love it - check out his video's - not sure how impartial his views are as I don't recall if he bought that unit full retail or if Everlast sponsored it - it looks a good unit for the money but they've not been out long enough to judge how well they last long term - if new technology does'nt scare you I'd go with the inverter - once you've used one it's hard to go back to a transformer especially if you need to haul it around.
    Tue May 28, 2013 11:10 am
    Figuring the picking points of jelly donuts

I have a PowerArc 300. It does great with 6010! I wish the arc force went a little lower so 7018 would wet out better. Lincoln's Excalibur 7018 doesn't do to bad, but I'd still like to see it wet out a little more.
Heriberto1992

Thanks guys I'm thinking on getting both
    Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 pm

Heriberto1992 wrote:Thanks guys I'm thinking on getting both
Now you're talking sense - more is always better :D

Besides, eventually the Everlast will fry itself and you'll always have the other welder to count on :)
Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Syncro 350
Invertec v250-s
Thermal Arc 161 and 300
MM210
Dialarc
Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.
Heriberto1992

Well yea hope i do good