Stick Welding Tips, Certification tests, machines, projects
Bkjustice
    Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Hello everyone this is my first post and I need some help. I was given a 100 amp speedway series arc welder... I know it sucks but it was free so I can't complain anyways problem is all the internal wire is jacked. I know these welder a sell for around $70 so I bet someone out there has one and can tell me where to put the wires
Mike
    Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the forum.
M J Mauer Andover, Ohio

Linoln A/C 225
Everlast PA 200
jwright650
    Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Bkjustice wrote:Hello everyone this is my first post and I need some help. I was given a 100 amp speedway series arc welder... I know it sucks but it was free so I can't complain anyways problem is all the internal wire is jacked. I know these welder a sell for around $70 so I bet someone out there has one and can tell me where to put the wires
welcome to the forum....now about the welder, do you have a web link or something to help find a schematic or wiring diagram of the machine that you have?

Well...I found a link online for the welder and the wiring diagram, but the link is no longer any good(been moved).
they still sell them on amazon for $75...go grab one that works from them.
John Wright
AWS Certified Welding Inspector
NDT Level II UT, VT, MT and PT
NACE CIP Level I Coating Inspector
jwright650
    Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:27 pm

well shucks....amazon says the item is no longer available

http://www.amazon.com/Speedway-Series-1 ... pd_sxp_f_r
John Wright
AWS Certified Welding Inspector
NDT Level II UT, VT, MT and PT
NACE CIP Level I Coating Inspector
Bkjustice
    Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Well this Chinese company made a ton of them and sold them to other company's who just repainted them and slapped their sticker on them. I think they sell them now as a BX1-100B. I have other welders but unfortunately this one was given to me by my father 10+ years ago and he has since passed away. So just throwing it out isn't an option. But I would like to get it running. Would a picture help