Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
chazmik
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:15 am

hey guys anyone have a htp 221 tig, im looking for any feedback on them, i like what i see and hear so far,I e-mailed jodi about but never got a responce on it , seams like he is pushing the everlast but when i see guys calling it NEVERLAST im having a hard time putting my cash on it .anyone ,thanks
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Hey,

I think you'll find that jody is as impartial as possible, and he has a business to run so he has to pick and choose his emails.

I know that there is alot of users on here that have everlast machines, including myself. Not many complaints from here. However you must be happy with your own choice and i know blokes who will never ever consider a lesser known brand. Rather one that is blue or red. Do some deeper research, there are lots of info out there on most welder brands. I know that Everlast for one has a five year warranty and a resonable customer service desk.

I dont know about HTP, Im not sure if they availible in Australia. However, just be sure that your naysayer friends actually have first hand experience with a certain brand, instead of just bagging out something different.

Good luck with your reasearch.
Mick