Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Adam Weldingchamps
    Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:31 am

Hey Welders,

We're launching a new website for beginner & hobbyist welders, and therefore we're looking for a writer with hands-on welding experience and a flair for writing.
You can read more about the position and apply at: https://problogger.com/jobs/job/welding ... tent-work/

Feel free to send your questions to adamh@healthyhandyman.com

(I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section of the forums - Feel free to move it to the right one)

Kind regards,
Adam from HealthyHandyman
ljdm1956
    Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Have seen this posted other places, question is are you creating a website, or a forum? Big difference, especially if you need to ask if your post is in the right place.
Lincoln Weld-Pak 180
Lincoln spool gun
Everlast PowerUltra 205p
AHP AlphaTig 200X
Assorted stuff
ljdm1956
    Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Holy Crap! Went to HealthyHandyman.com to look around. Went to the Welding area, this is the first thing I read -
"TIG welding, or tungsten insulated gas welding" Man, you have to at least know the proper terminology - inert, not insulated
Lincoln Weld-Pak 180
Lincoln spool gun
Everlast PowerUltra 205p
AHP AlphaTig 200X
Assorted stuff

ljdm1956 wrote:Holy Crap! Went to HealthyHandyman.com to look around. Went to the Welding area, this is the first thing I read -
"TIG welding, or tungsten insulated gas welding" Man, you have to at least know the proper terminology - inert, not insulated
sshhh, don't give em the answer
Richard
Website
noddybrian
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Maybe they could snap up Wyatt ?
BillE.Dee
    Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:53 pm

We all know that Miz Tiggette is looking for something to do for the summer.