Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
sudl
    Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:07 am

i am an owner a 250 ex brand new only 3 weeks old and am running on the 3rd foot pedal, the pot switches keep going bad anybody can help me see whats going on here, would be of great help, other than this the unit is running sweet.
Denis
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

I assume you're using the Everlast pedal. If not, your pedal of choice may have the wrong pot for the supply voltage.

If you've gone through three (Everlast pedals) already, I'd think the problem is in the machine. Inadequate current-limiting/too high a voltage across the pot. Mention this to your customer service guy... they may swap out the machine for you.

Steve S
Nils
    Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:46 pm

I bought one of these machines in January. It is a really nice rig, and have never had any problems. Send it back within 30 days and Everlast pays all shipping cost. What does their tech-support tell you?
Everlast PowerTig 250EX, PowerTig 185 Micro, PowerArc 160STH, Miller Trailblazer 301G, Millermatic 140 Auto-Set