Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
Muharrem
    Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:34 pm

First of all i want exuse my bad english. My name is Muharrem. Iam 27 living in Germany in a town called Bielefeld. Why i am writing you... Iam working in a professional welding school as teacher in the process TIG welding. To enhance my experience iam looking for a company who are welding difficult stuff with TIG. I wanna make a practical training/placement for 2-3 weeks in the usa without any pay. I am ready to insert me into the team and to properly work with. So why i hit on you guy is more a shout out for help. Do you know any good company where you could convey myself ?? You probely ask yourself why i wanna do this in the usa so i tell you... in my lessons i tell my students always the origins of TIG welding are in the usa and comes by time over to europe. So i would be proud to see how real pros weld in usa and learn a little bit of them. By the way i was on holidays last year in new york and washington and i really loved the country. So i hope you response on this and maybe you can really help me. It would make me happy.

Greetings from germany 

Muharrem 
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Why not your own Country. Or close in Europe? In my opinion, European countries have some of the best welders in the world.
    Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:41 am

Are you saying that you want to be trained for free?

Wollen Sie damit sagen , dass Sie kostenlos geschult werden? (just so there is no mis-translation :))
    Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 pm

I think he wants to watch/learn for free, different to being trained. But as I said, why USA?
    Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

Interesting.

"Muharrem" is the first month in the Muslim calender. Roughly equivalent to me calling myself "January".

Yes, an odd request, and I'd like more details.

Steve S
Muharrem
    Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:34 pm

What details you need, you will get ;)