Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
GreinTime
    Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 am

Wow did you get fired up quick @AKweldShop lol
#oneleggedproblems
-=Sam=-
    Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 am

RedRotors wrote:thanks guys for the answers, It was actually only a test and wanted to see the process..

Akweldshop : keep posting the pictures of your MIG work, it's very instructive !
Red, I doubt any of the photos is of work done by John (AKWeldshop), well certainly not recently anyway, and if so, he's certainly whacked on a few pounds. :D :D

I think he's having a lend of all of us (John, please say this is true...) :o
EWM Phonenix 355 Pulse MIG set mainly for Aluminum, CIGWeld 300Amp AC/DC TIG, TRANSMIG S3C 300 Amp MIG, etc, etc
    Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:30 pm

TRACKRANGER wrote:
RedRotors wrote:thanks guys for the answers, It was actually only a test and wanted to see the process..

Akweldshop : keep posting the pictures of your MIG work, it's very instructive !
Red, I doubt any of the photos is of work done by John (AKWeldshop), well certainly not recently anyway, and if so, he's certainly whacked on a few pounds. :D :D

I think he's having a lend of all of us (John, please say this is true...) :o

You don't like my fine work???? :o :shock:
Just a couple welders and a couple of big hammers and torches.

Men in dirty jeans built this country, while men in clean suits have destroyed it.
Trump/Carson 2016-2024
    Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 am

Well, I must say, I asked for it...

You work is great John, usual high standard, I'll just try and remember not to bring any exhaust jobs your way
:lol: :lol:
EWM Phonenix 355 Pulse MIG set mainly for Aluminum, CIGWeld 300Amp AC/DC TIG, TRANSMIG S3C 300 Amp MIG, etc, etc
Jgray72690
    Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Red,
I did what you did a long time ago on a exhaust system I got from Edelbrock for a 94 Suburban. I don't know if they cut it wrong or what, it just didn't fit together like I thought it should. I ended up fusion welding 2 pieces together to get it right. It was aluminized as well. I didn't use as much heat as you did but it fused together just fine and it never broke. Kinda surprised myself on that too!!!!
If I wanted it tomorrow, I'd order it tomorrow!