Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
nathan
    Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Sorry for the repost, admin. If this is against the rules, let me know. I figured I would post here, as this group seems to get more traffic than the stick group. Also, I intend to use this machine for some scratch start tig.

I am in need of a picture of the rectifier connections on a Lincoln AC/DC 225/125. I took mine open, disconnecting the rectifier and DC transformer, and forgot where one of the wires goes. It is fairly stiff, and tended towards the rectifier, so that is where I put it. I am wanting to verify its placement before I blow up my baby lol
Instagram: @nathanppiatt

Owner/welder at Homegrown Metal Fab

Lincoln Weld-Pak 125 HD
Lincoln AC/DC 225/125
Lincoln Port-a-torch
30" 40 ton homegrown press brake
Northern Industrial1HP 3/4" chuck, 16 speed drill press
    Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:48 am

nathan wrote:Sorry for the repost, admin. If this is against the rules, let me know. I figured I would post here, as this group seems to get more traffic than the stick group. Also, I intend to use this machine for some scratch start tig.

I am in need of a picture of the rectifier connections on a Lincoln AC/DC 225/125. I took mine open, disconnecting the rectifier and DC transformer, and forgot where one of the wires goes. It is fairly stiff, and tended towards the rectifier, so that is where I put it. I am wanting to verify its placement before I blow up my baby lol
I don't know if this helps any, See parts list document at this link
EWM Phonenix 355 Pulse MIG set mainly for Aluminum, CIGWeld 300Amp AC/DC TIG, TRANSMIG S3C 300 Amp MIG, etc, etc