Tig welding tips, questions, equipment, applications, instructions, techniques, tig welding machines, troubleshooting tig welding process
kiwi2wheels
    Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:27 am

I know this is a straw clutching question ;) but does anyone have any suggestions where an operator's manual or circuit diagram could be sourced for an Oerlikon AD 360 WR TIG unit, serial # 24 23 0266 ?

The unit is in Switzerland and they have had zero success finding any information from Oerlikon or even anyone who can troubleshoot it. Googling it draws a blank, even no photos.

There was a reason it was cheap............
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

I have more questions than answers

Josh
kiwi2wheels

Thanks Josh, I will contact them. Looks a useful site.

I have to ask , how did you word your search ? I can't find your link via google.com.
Poland308
    Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Oerlikon 360 welder
Then scrolled down till I saw a sale add under what looked like a company address.
Plus I'm on my iPad so it was safari.
I have more questions than answers

Josh
kiwi2wheels

Thanks, I used your wording and up it came . :)
Maxstar300lx
    Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:44 am

If you are still having trouble you can try Westernanns in the uk, they specialize in various welding equipment nuying and selling worldwide and that was the last site i saw that name appear. A lot of quirky weird euro named welding machines surface there…the 'old guy' and his son who run the business are pretty helpful too. 8-)